COVID-19 and the Changing Workplace Environment with Hill Ward Henderson Shareholder Robert Shimberg
Date(s) - 10/28/2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Categories No Categories
We are all faced with a changing workplace environment as COVID-19 continues to impact the everyday operations of employers and the everyday lives of employees. Employers are faced with the task of trying to balance what is best for the company and what is best for the employees and must deal with the many complicated and unknown workplace and operational issues presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Join our discussion where Robert Shimberg will discuss:
- Addressing a positive COVID-19 case in the workplace, including steps to take if an employee tests positive, is suspected of having contracted, or has been exposed to COVID-19
- Best practices and safety protocols
- Liability considerations as COVID-19 lawsuits are on the rise and what protection a state limitation of liability law may provide
- COVID-19 issues to consider for 2021
The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce of Greater Tampa Bay invites you to this FREE event.
To register, visit: https://bit.ly/2SSwqys